Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Everybody Needs......

a Heidi and Jay in their life.
A few weeks ago Jay and Heidi went to Disneyland. The day before they left I found this in my email:
$120 / night - Get Away this weekend!!!
(Parent/Teacher Special $0 / night)

------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: hous-6584325464324651@craiglist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-02, 10:53PM MST


House is 1270 square feet. 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Includes gourmet kitchen with some food. Washer and Dryer. Deluxe queen sized bed with 400 thread count sheets. Oversized microfiber couches. 46" HD flat screen TV with bluray player, surround sound, and wii entertainment system with several games. Exercise bike at facility--gym within 10 minutes. Clawfoot tub with aromatherapy bubblebath.

Massage will be booked for Saturday morning--located just blocks from house.

Book now for one night or for the whole weekend!



* Location: Downtown Springville
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 38746358726
IMG_0406.JPG
322K View Download
IMG_0435.JPG
519K View Download

Let's just say I cried. They are amazing. It was the perfect little get away. I could not have asked for a more perfect retreat if I couldn't be at the happiest place on earth with them. Here are a few more pictures of what I did while I was there.
Welcome note telling me of the many amenities the place had to offer.
Amazing robe and pj's. The best bed ever. I have not slept that well for a LONG time.
High Def tv complete with snacks. Yes I ate them all. Guilty as charged.
Well at least I ate almost all of them. Jay is so dang funny. You can't really tell but the bag was stapled shut. It made me laugh so hard.

This needs no explanation. Ahhh........ Thanks guys. You helped make a very stressful week amazing and relaxing.

6 comments:

Lemme said...

WOW!!! that's awesome!! better than a hotel!! a whole weekend to yourself getting pampered!! so fun!! she went the extra mile!! you deserve it!!

Lemme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

What awesome family you have. How fun!

Kris and Kally said...

They really are amazing! I'm jealous, but glad you got to spoil yourself a little!

big_smartmouth said...

joy, that is great!! you have such a great family!

Freedom Warrior said...

I have some preety amazing kids! It warms my heart to see you guys get along so well with each other. I am jealous... always cherish the relationships that you have with your siblings.

We love you and are glad you got to pamper yourself a little!

Papa