Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Climb Every Mountain

Yesterday, in celebration of Presidents Day my roommates and sisters decided to go on an adventure. We went snowshoeing and it was so much fun. I had never gone and became a big fan. I loved every moment of it. Here are some of the pictures. This post was given the name it was because we did a very steep hike and I pushed myself pretty hard and accomplished something I would not have been able to do a year ago. In the last year I have lost 25 pounds and become a new stronger person. Honestly, I sometimes can't believe the things that I have been able to do. I wish it was coming of quicker but I am really happy with the changes that I have made and the person I am becoming. So heres to one of my mountains.



5 comments:

Krista said...

that looks SO fun!

Lemme said...

lookin' good!! is that soldier hallow? i love that place!!!

Ashlee said...

You go girl!! I'm so proud of you and miss you and love you!

Kris and Kally said...

Nice work pal! Next time I want to go with you!

JustLivingMYLife said...

hey doll! :D how have you been? cute pics...the snow looks way to cold for me though haha