Monday, June 2, 2008

Ahhh Summer...


Today is the first day of summer break! Its only 10 in the morning and I am feeling so productive. I have already gone to the gym, weeded my backyard, swept my backyard, cleaned out the fridge, made muffins, showered and had breakfast! Now thats what I call vacation. Now I am off to get some groceries, plants for my backyard and to get my brakes fixed on my beauty of a truck. Just thought I would check in. I have tons of pictures and stories from the last month. Heck the way my day has started I could have all those blogged by tonight! See you then!

4 comments:

emily kate said...

You rock my world Joy! It's 10:30 and I'm still in pjs! But I'm up so that should count for something.

Cami and Juan said...

I envy your summer vacations. Summer is just like everything else in my world of working. I go to work 8 hours a day. I guess it's warm, that's a plus.

Kris and Kally said...

cool...so next on your list will be flying to Kentucky to see me?

The Standrings said...

yeah! i want to see pics!