Monday, May 12, 2008

Take me out the the ballgame....

take me out the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker Jacks (well, actually those are too high in points so why don't you just get me some rice and veggies!) So it's root, root, root, for my brother if he cant throw it's a shame! Yes! He made it to the catcher! Thats right Jayson threw the first pitch on Saturday at the BYU game. It was so fun! The weather was beautiful and I even got my first sunburn of the year. I was really proud of my brother. I may have even got a little teary eyed but I can't remember!

Here are a few more shots from the game:

Jayson, Heidi, Mae, Kendra, Stella, and Drew enjoying the game.

Cutest girls in the stadium! Darn right!
Quite possibly the cutest picture ever! I love Mae's face. She could be my daughter.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Cute pics!! I bet that was so exciting for Jayson. Tell him hi and nice throw :)

J Dawgs said...

that is an adorable picture. the edwards genes are strong!

The Standrings said...

yeah! a new post! way cute pics

Ashlee said...

I'd love to do your blog, send me the info

Lemme said...

you got the background changed!!!! I am in DIRE need of a tutorial!!!

jen said...

uh... where is the blog with the running pictures?!?! i also think you need to blog about today's events. come home!

Kris and Kally said...

Dang we are good aunts! And did I mention you're a smokin' little hottie? :-)