Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring is in the air!

As I look outside and see the flowers starting to pop out of the ground the branches on the trees starting to bud it gives me a sense of happiness and excitement. The sun is shining and that means change is in the air. Flowers have been hiding under the cold ground and the mountains of snow for months. However, as the sun continues to shine the flowers will soon be in full bloom filling the air with color and fragrance!


Every year I look forward to spring and all the changes that take place. The birds start singing again, the flowers bloom, the animals return from hiding, the earth is green. Things are wonderful! This year however, Spring is not only bringing new life to the earth but to me and my family. The majority of my family have made some HUGE changes in their lives and I am excited to see the results. It was hard for me to take the first step (in fact I was pretty stubborn! Sorry Heidi!) but thanks to the love and support of my family and friends I am going to do it! I am going to take a deep breath of the fresh Spring air and awaken to a beautiful new me!

6 comments:

heidizinha said...

joy, we can do it!

heidizinha said...

p.s. jayson thought that was very poetic.

Lemme said...

I agree...that was pretty poetic. What kind of leaf are you turning over?

shareka said...

Joy we are going to rock this... 2 miles EVERY morning!!!

Em and Jorg said...

you inspire me...yes, you do!

Ashlee said...

Joy! I've been trying to get a hold of you but no luck. I want to see you! :)