Thursday, January 31, 2008

I once was LOST and now....

I am even more confused! I have been waiting for the return of LOST for nine months now and it is finally here! However, I am even more lost then ever. There are so many unanswered questions I guess I just need to keep watching but so far I am completely LOST to what is going on.



I feel like I am seeing an old friend after a long absence. I was so happy that it was on I was doing the dance and that does not happen for much these days. Now I just hope that every one on the island is going to be ok!

6 comments:

Lemme said...

I must admit...I don't watch the show but have always wanted to get into it. But if it's confusing for you...I'd be super lost!

K8 said...

long live LOST :) Doesn't poor little Hurley's life after make you sad?? Too bad I missed your dance, it probably would have enriched my own LOST experience last week! Hope you're doing well, Joy!

Lemme said...

template robber

Em and Jorg said...

I am happily married and all, but I have to say that JAck is H-O-T! I love this show. We are going to have to discuss this week's episode. And all the questions I have in my head.

Em and Jorg said...

my blog: jorgandem.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Yeah, I FINALLY CAUGHT UP...okay well kind of. I have watched up through episode one of season 4 and I too am confused.