Wednesday, January 9, 2008

OCD

So I have come to the conclusion that I don't like blogging because I don't like the way my page looks! In fact, it really drives me nuts. I get on almost everyday and check my friends blogs and find myself doing what I do best: comparing myself to other people. This time it is with who has the cuter blog page. Come on Joy! Who would have thought right? Not really a big deal but to me it is. I usually am pretty sauvy when it comes to technology but changing the skin of my blog is just too dang complicated for me. It is easier not to blog.
I also have used the excuse of not having any pictures to post so why blog. Come to find out that I really enjoy just reading the thoughts of my friends and I dont really care if they have pictures. So that is it! No more excuses for this girl. I will put the excuses aside and face my weird quirk and blog! Even if your page is cuter than mine!

4 comments:

heidizinha said...

i love the new look! and i love that you promise to blog more. yeah!!

Lemme said...

POWER!!! Good for you for getting over it!! Honestly...I totally have the same problem...but I don't even know how to change my template, so I'm stuck with the boring blogger ones...oh well! I like your thoughts...keep thinking!!

Amy Jorgensen said...

Good, joy, because I am a joy page lurker and I have missed reading about you. If you want to feel good about your page's "cuteness factor", go to mine -- sooooo boring! I look forward to your posts, even those sans pictures.

Ashlee said...

you can post just about anything and I'll always keep coming back for more, love ya joybe!